Friday, October 24, 2008

Stick Another Stone in the Pot

We can clip coupons, shop sales, and turn down thermostats all in an effort to save money. But what do we do with the food items we procured on-sale, with (doubled) coupons, and that don't shove our utility bills through the roof?

I've got answers. And recipes. One of my passions is creating hearty meals that are budget-friendly and taste good; most of them will feed a family of 4 at least twice (or provide enough leftovers for a few days worth of lunches). All of them are tasty and healthy.

Check out the new category and new recipes as I add 'em. :)

Happy cooking!

~Sue

1 comment:

Colleen Mulder-Seward said...

Yay Sue! I love this new addition to our blog. I am so bad at coming up with cheap meals that are actually healthy. Bring on the recipes... : )